Unlock exciting opportunities in the mining industry with our nationally recognized Mining Induction – Standard 11 Compliant Course.
Whether you’re an experienced professional or new to the field, this program offers a comprehensive pathway for you to enter the thriving mining sector and is REQUIRED by all mine workers in Queensland.
Any mining employee in Queensland, who is new to the mining industry, must complete a full Standard 11 induction program, prior to commencing work.
For mining employees that already have a Standard 11, you must complete a refresher, every 5 years as per Queensland Government Legislation.
ABOUT THE CERTIFICATION
Our Mining Induction Course equips you with the essential training and assessment for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII) Units of Competency specified in Recognised Standard 11, Training in Coal Mines (Qld Coal Mining Safety and Health Act 1999). Upon successful completion, you will receive a Statement of Attainment.
- RIIWHS201E – Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures.
Access and apply site safety procedures.
- RIIERR205D – Apply initial response first aid. Assess the situation, apply basic first aid and complete incident reports.
- IIGOV201E – Comply with site work processes/procedures.
Access and apply site safety procedures, apply personal safety measures, maintain personal wellbeing, and complete site related forms and reports.
- RIIRIS201E – Conduct local risk control. Hazard identification, risk assessment and control in a mine environment.
- RIICOM201E – Communicate in the workplace.
Identify, access and use site communication equipment and systems, carry out work related communication, and complete written documentation.
- RIIERR302E – Respond to local emergencies and incidents.
Prepare and respond to emergencies in a mine environment.
It has never been a better time to enter the Mining Industry, as jobs are in HIGH DEMAND!
Your future in mining starts today, so let’s dive in together and embrace the exciting prospects that lie ahead.
Feel free to reach out to chat to one of our Trainers or Staff about your career pathway and goals.
GET IN TOUCH
Phone: 07 5351 1811